Christian Science Nurse – Journal-listed (Full-time)
Seeking a fully trained Christian Science nurse to provide a full range of care services, including personal care, special food preparation, mobility and lifting assistance, cleansing and bandaging. Graduate of or familiarity with Christian Science Nursing Arts training preferred.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments without supervision.
- A team player who takes the initiative to support teammates and Supervisor
- Ability to perform all work-related activities in a timely, orderly, and loving manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to exercise good judgment and to express warmth, understanding and compassion
- Ability to speak, write, and read English fluently and to be understood in person and on the phone
- Class-taught, a member of The Mother Church, and an active member of a branch church
For more information, please contact Director of Christian Science Nursing Services Lesleah De Frisco: firstname.lastname@example.org or