Christian Science Nursing Services Administrative Assistant (Full-time)
The Administrative Assistant serves all Arden Wood Christian Science nursing services, including skilled care, Sheltered Care, and our Visiting C.S. nursing care. This position requires excellent clerical, problem-solving and organizational skills as well as the ability to manage office functions, to work quietly, efficiently, and independently with initiative. Computer proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and in creating spreadsheets and graphs is essential. This individual plays a pivotal role for three departments, requiring a strong prayer-based and uplifting approach to each day.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills in communicating readily, patiently, and frequently with colleagues as well as with patients’ family members.
- Must be a proven multitasker and self-initiator, both organized and attentive to details.
- Must enjoy office work — maintaining order, setting up schedules, creating reports, filling out forms, following through on projects.
- Must be fluent in English and to be easily understood when speaking, on the phone, and in writing.
- Must be a member of The Mother Church and an active member of a branch church; Class-taught preferred.
For more information, please contact Director of Christian Science Nursing Services, Lesleah De Frisco: firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 379-2224