Visiting Christian Science Nurse – Journal-listed (Part- or Full-time)
Our active Visiting Christian Science Nursing Service (VCSNS) covers the greater Bay Area 24/7/365. Our VCSN team needs one more fully trained, Journal-listed Christian Science nurse. We are seeking an individual with experience and the demonstrated ability to respond to a wide variety of requests for Christian Science nursing services without requiring direct supervision. Our VCSNS provides a full range of care services in the home, such as responding to sudden needs and making assessment visits as well as assisting with personal care, special food preparation, mobility, cleansing and bandaging. Driving is a large part of the job. We provide a Prius, a smart phone and a GPS.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments without supervision.
- Ability to work in a timely, orderly, detailed, and loving manner.
- Excellent attention to detail and organization, including record-keeping.
- Proven ability to exercise good judgment and to express warmth, understanding and compassion.
- Ability to speak, write, and read English fluently and to be understood in person and on the phone.
- Confidence driving in a city as well as suburbs and a clean driving record.
- Class-taught, a member of The Mother Church, and an active member of a branch church.
For more information, please contact Director of Christian Science Nursing Services Lebechi Odenyi: email@example.com or Apply now!