Patient Account Coordinator
Arden Wood aims to build lasting relationships with everyone we serve—residents, patients, Sheltered Care guests, donors, family members, visitors, vendors… Our Business Office is constantly interacting with this diverse group and contributes significantly to a quality Arden Wood experience. A member of the Finance Department, the Patient Account Coordinator is responsible for month-end billing for all Arden Wood care and residential programs. This individual interfaces regularly with patients and their families, insurance companies, Medicare and the National Fund for CS Nursing (NFCSN) by phone, email, letters and bills as well as in person. This is a wonderful part-time position for someone with a patient and analytical heart for service.
- Accounting degree and/or equivalent experience with A/R.
- Experience with detailed Excel spreadsheets.
- Some knowledge of RNCHIs (Religious Non-Medical Health Care Institutions) and Medicare, a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and telephone skills.
- Attentive to detail and an ability to analyze complex issues.
- Solid computer skills.
- Member of The Mother Church, active branch church member, Class-taught.
To see full requirements and detailed job description click on the link below.