Daily life at Arden Wood is focused on inspiration and healing. Residents have full access to beautiful gardens, groomed pathways through our eucalyptus grove, and “quiet resting place(s)” for time alone or with family and friends. Our well-stocked Bible Research Library and cozy reading nook are open 24/7. A variety of activities and events both on-site and off-campus provide plenty of activities to choose from each week. Residents partake in nearby branch church activities, attend local concerts, and enjoy museum tours, educational opportunities, and day trips around the San Francisco Bay Area. Family and friends are welcome to stop by for a visit, stay for a meal, or spend the night.
- Time to actively support the cause of Christian Science
- Inspirational talks, spiritual study groups, and hymn sings
- Enriching and scenic outings
- Transportation to and from church
- A loving and supportive staff
- Access to skilled Christian Science nursing care, if needed
- Three well-balanced meals, daily
- Housekeeping, weekly
- Access to public transportation and shopping
This video features insights from our residents on life at Arden Wood.