Guidelines for all visitors to Arden Wood
Arden Wood is open to visitors!
PLEASE CALL 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE to schedule your visit to see a loved one or friend, to enjoy a meal in our dining room, or for Rest & Study. We look forward to seeing you in person! Call: (415) 681-5000 or (800) 767-0003.
To remain in compliance with federal, state, and local mandates and laws, Arden Wood has established guidelines for all visitors and vendors.
1. Please enter the main building through the Side Door (to the right of the Front Door).
2. All indoor visitors must wear a mask over nose and mouth before entering the building and throughout their visit, whether vaccinated or not.
3. In the entryway, all visitors should check their temperature. No one may enter the building if their temperature is above 101.
4. Please sanitize hands and then proceed to the Front Desk to sign in.
5. Visitors are welcome to use the Bible Library and Study Room or to eat in the Main Dining Room. Masks may be removed to eat and drink!
Regardless of vaccination status, masks must be worn in all public areas (hallways, living rooms, common areas, the Front Desk area, the dining room, except when eating or drinking). We greatly appreciate your compliance!